ID Cards and Policy Brochures

Identification (ID) Cards and Policy Brochures are provided to your Group Sponsor for distribution to you at the initial time of enrollment.
If you need replacement ID cards or a copy of your policy, you can contact either your Group Sponsor or IEES.  If you contact IEES, please provide your complete name, Group Sponsor, mailing address, e-mail address and phone number.
Contact IEES